martes, 19 de mayo de 2009

Close your eyes and make believethis is where you wanna beforgetting all the memories try to forget love cause love's forgotten me. Well hey hey babyit's never to late pretty soon you won't remember a thing and I'll be distant the stars reminiscing your heart's been wasted on me.You've never been so used as I'm using youabusing you, My Little Decoy!Don't look so blue,you should've seen right through,I'm using you, My little Decoy! My little Decoy!


I waited eight long months, She finally set him free.I told him I can't lie he was the only one for me.Two weeks and we had caught on fire,She's got it out for me,But I wear thebiggest smile!



And here we goagain, With all the things we did, And now I'm wondering. Just who would I have been To be the one attached At all times to your hip?Forget the things we swore we meant.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Myspace Backgrounds

Seguidores